October 31, 2009

Happppy Halloween!


  Happy Halloween!

  Tonight Scott, Gina, Amanda, Zane, Eric, and I went to the Arizona State Fair. The night consisted of riding rides, playing games, eating, and taking pictures! 

  Here is our night in pictures:

Scott won me this cute donkey with a flower in its mouth<3
Scott and Zane went on this really scary ride.

Scott and Zane are up there somewhere.
They also went on this drop ride.
&&&& it's falling.

Scott ate a HUGE corndog.
The girls!

Gina and I!

Gina and I also went to the ASU homecoming block party on the Tempe campus today. My work buddy Chase took these pictures of us!




& Scott and I played with baby Emerson Jude yesterday!

Silly boys!

Bahaha I love this shot!

We were playing with wooden blocks!

We also carved pumpkins two on Thursday.

Hello Kitty bow? Kind of haha

Scott's pumpkin looks so sweet!


<33

<333

Goodnight!
Chels xoxo

PS
My dog Jake says Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. haha! Scott's corn dog looks like it has a FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! "Emerson Jude" ... loooove that name!!!

    ReplyDelete