November 25, 2009

Donuts, trees, cute stickers OH MY!

  Hooray! What a great day!

  My class this morning was cancelled, due to the Thanksgiving holiday, and my teacher felt we needed a break from her (finally!), and instead of driving down to downtown Phoenix, I went over to my love's house and we made donuts and drank iced coffee.






  After breakfast we decided to take some cute photos in Scott's side yard:








(For a cute project!)





  Before I left to go to my internship Scott helped me put on my lovely RVA sticker (courtesy of my awesome penpal Jaelynn!).





Ok, off to find something to do!

-Chels xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Those donuts looked yummy! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the decal.
    mixtape love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sticker!

    and what a nice teacher! one of my teachers cancelled class but it was my fourth out of five, so i just had a longer break.

    have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay you two are absolutely adorable together :]
    sounds like you had a lovely day, and the sticker is great!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh homemade donuts! you guys are too cute. love the sticker :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carly- Thanks girl! I love the cutie mix tape too~!

    Chelsey- Glad you got at least one class cancelled! Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving as well!

    Mandy- Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

    Danielle- Thankkkk you<3 When are you going to be in Phoenix next? We need to officially meet haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are rather adorable, FYI!

    ReplyDelete