December 3, 2009

Happy 3rd of December to me!

  My boyfriend surprised me today by making me a new blog button today for my day of our advent calendar! It's super cute and hope everyone will add it. 

You can find the cutie owl right over there ------>

In other news, I'm really excited for school to end and other upcoming events!

I'm going to try and blog again later today with some cute inspiration!

Back to class/homework!

-Chelsea xoxo

PS I found this picture of me on my boyfriends photobucket. He said he had it there because he loves me<3333333


5 comments:

  1. button added.

    Christmas break needs to hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you--what a sweetie boyfriend you have. makin you blog buttons and all.

    cute button by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer- Thanks for supporting girl! And I agree with you! It needs to hurrrry!

    Chelsey- Thanks sweetie! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. your button making boyfriend sounds great! cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna- Thanks girl :] My boyfriend took it!

    ReplyDelete