January 21, 2010

First week back at school!

 Here I am, in my new favorite coffee shop (Royal at the Market in downtown Phoenix) enjoying a nice latte in a mug. Tuesday I started yet another semester at Arizona State University, and so far things are going well. I am only taking twelve credit hours, plus a part-time job at The State Press (my college's newspaper), but I can already tell that this semester is going to be a busy one filled with LOTS of reading and LOTS of writing, which I don't mind because I know the end (as an undergraduate that is) is in sight! 

  Also, for the few last day the weather has been gloomy, and rainy and I'm LOVING it. It literally rained ALL night last night, which kept me up quite a bit unfortuantely, and still hasn't stopped, which I am SO happy about. Hopefully the rain will stay all day long and I can use my British flag umbrella that I got in London. Did I mention that I feel more at home when it rains? What can I say, I am truly a Northwest rainy girl at heart. 

  Ok, just a few photobooth photos for you:

  First day of school:



Today:



Did I mention that I FINALLY bought a Moleskin journal? That was one of my goals for this year! Check!


  Hope you all have a lovely day!

    -Chels xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Good luck this semester!

    I love your hair in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i totally want a moleskin too... i guess i'll have to break down and buy one at some point! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your hair in that photo!

    Happy back to school <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for school starting (I think!)! I just bought a brand new planner...new school supplies always make me excited :)

    What will you be writing for the State Press? I'm gonna have to remember to pick up a copy and check out your articles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will love your moleskine!
    i love all of mine equally.
    my planner is the best thing that has ever happened to me. i am organized and i look classy being organized.
    wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for back to school! I hope this semester goes super well! Even though it can be overwhelming at times, I love all that reading and writing they assign!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pictures! And I love your journal :D

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to get a moleskine journal! how do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how you always have a new favorite coffee spot. :)
    good luck with the coming semester, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all that reading and writing they assign!!

    lingerie video

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin the hairdo!
    your blonde mop is beautiful!
    xo
    B

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there
    came across your blog via someone else blog :) thanks for sharing - it's always interesting reading about other peoples lives

    Betty Bake Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. your hair is sooo pretty! i want my long hair back. :(

    ReplyDelete