March 18, 2010

Wednesday & Thursday

An update from the last two days:

Yesterday Scott and I went to Lux to have a blog meet-up with Kara of Sunshine Cupcakes! Kara is a super sweet girl, and we all seemed to have a lot in common. I am seriously so excited to hang out with her (and our boyfriends!) more in the future.

Scott and I snapped these silly photos outside Lux before leaving (wish we would have gotten one with Kara!):



Also, before we went to Lux (for a latte and americano of course!) we stopped at a local antique store that contains amazing antique furniture, light fixtures, dishes, slot machines, etc.



Today I had a doctor's appointment in the morning, then met Scott at The Coffee Shop in Gilbert to have breakfast. The Coffee Shop is a super cute cafe that offers breakfast, and lunch, along with coffee and an array of beautiful pastries.

Since it was so nice out we decided to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the sun.



We both got breakfast burritos and hot americanos in giant mugs.



After breakfast we went to a local Anthropologie to look browse around at all the pretty dresses, cute furniture knobs (we seriously wanted to buy them all), and cute notebooks. This display was by far my favorite:


After our window-shopping spree (no scores that time) we got more coffee, watched a little HGTV, then went to Chandler Mall to pick up a few things for my mom (cookies, cheesecake, oh my!), as well as myself (I <3>

Ok, time for sleep.
Night loves!

-Chels xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Ah! Whyyyy didn't I think to suggest a picture? It was awesome to meet you guys <3

    And you seriously need to stop posting photos of all this gorgeous food, it looks SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a gorgeous girl.
    I love reading about Scott and your adventures!

    Also, Lux is my favorite coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara- It was so awesome to meet you too, seriously! I am way excited to hang out again! Want to coffee or maybe dinner sometime next with with our mans?

    Kevi- Hi! Thank you so much! I was so excited when I looked at your profile and it says that you live in downtown<3 I'm a journalism major at the ASU downtown campus, so I'm always in the area.

    I'm so glad that you like my blog! I just started following yours!

    PS Maybe we'll run into each other one day at Lux!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would love that!
    I have a friend who graduated from that program, and he loved it. The campus is nice, too. My boyfriend and I always ride our bikes through there, so it's possible we may run into each other that way!
    What is Scott's major? Does he go to ASU also?!
    thanks for following my blog, I love reading yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love love the mugs in Anthropologie mugs! i've never been before but it looks amazing.
    also LOVE your bag! i cannot wait for my wallet to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! An antique store and coffee that just sums up a fantastic day!
    I love your blog I feel like it’s a virtual diary and I really feel you enjoy your blog and love it….and that just makes me love it that much more.
    Well take care I hope your having an amazing weekend (I know your are hahahah)
    Take care and be safe ……NO recording while driving ,remember that hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. had a tea from there yesterday before church! love it!

    ReplyDelete