May 1, 2010

A Few Odds & Ends

Lately my life has consisted of this (majorly):

School bag, iced lattes, reporters notebook, more notes, and my new BBerry.

I also wanted to mention that Scott recently planted us a really sweet garden in his backyard, and he even made a cute box to put it in:



Scott was also really sweet a few weeks ago and picked me some roses and put them in the lovely vase that he made for me for Valentines day:


Did I mention that he also picked up a new bike (most likely for me) that he plans on restoring this summer?

She's a beauty!

Oh, and since my world now consists of a Fuji instax, Scott and I had to go get boba tea down the street from my house before I left for the weekend so that we could enjoy yummy boba, and take a few pictures.





I am seriously in LOVE with this camera, and can't wait to take more pictures.

Tomorrow is my birthday I could not be any more excited! Look out for plenty of cute photos, birthday day stories, and a GIVEAWAY!

Time to finish The September Issue!
-Chels xoxo

10 comments:

  1. cute bike!
    i love it.

    as always, adorable pictures. :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a fuji instax and I'm sooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia- Thanks love! I'm so excited about the bike :]

    Emma Leigh- YAY! Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for my Instax to come in the mail! =]
    And I'm totally with you on the homework part, that's all I do, besides work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!


    Jess

    {I thought the birthday wishes deserved their own comment =]}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy and I were just talking about Bubble Tea yesterday...and how I want to give it another shot! Instead of doing the actual tea next time, I'm going to go for a smoothie type deal...because I think if the pearls and the drink are closer in texture, I would like it! What kind do you normally get?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess-YAY I'm so glad that you're getting one! & thank you so much :]

    Kristy- Thank you! I laughed so hard when I saw this! Too cute (and clever).

    Stephanie- You should so re-try it! & YES, go with the smoothie instead of the tea. Scott had the same texture issue and he was not a fan, but he's since tried the smoothie kind and seriously loves it now. His favorite is chocolate, almond, and coconut (almond joy), mine is melon (or green tea). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy birthday!!!! I'm super jealous of your Instax :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Kara<3 I hope you get one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete