May 2, 2010

It's here - 22!

Good morning loves,

This morning at 12 a.m. I turned 22 (well, actually it really shouldn't be until 4:25 p.m., but hey, I'll take the whole day). Today I am going to spend some time with my parents before heading down back to the valley, then the rest of my evening will be spent with my grandma and Scott. I'm thinking that we'll go to Green for dinner (yes, I'm going to take my grandma to a vegan restaurant), and maybe eat some dessert too (soynamis).

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and check back later for a super sweet giveaway!

<3chelseabird

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Ah you're only 2 years older than me! :)
    Hope it's a good one.

    Dori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday, Chelsea! I hope your day spent with family and loved ones is extra lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!
    i hope you have a blessed day, girl.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Have fun with Grandma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! i hope your day is full of surprises and lots of yummy food!
    [always a plus to any day!]

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!

    welcome to being old!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY {belated} BIRTHDAY!
    sorry i'm a little late! but i hope your day was great!! {haha.. just a little poem for your special day!}
    xo

    ReplyDelete