June 21, 2010

Mountain Love Purchases!

Yesterday I attended the Strawberry Festival in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. This is an annual event, and one that I have been attending for years. This year I went with hope that I would find some neat handmade things (most everything there is handmade, but I was looking for a specific style). Ultimately, I was certainly not disappointed.

Only after a few moments of being at the festival I spotted this cute booth:


I immediately felt compelled to walk further and see what Mountain Love had to offer, which was a million cute handmade button necklaces, bobby pins, as well as handmade flower clips, and paper goods as well.



I ended up buying a few cute things, then going back later in the day (cousin in tow) and bought a few more cute things (because I couldn't resist buying a few more things for myself, and a few friends as well).

The goods:

From the left, interchangeable magnetic necklace that I'm already in love with, bobby pins x 2, flower hair piece, and more bobby pins.



This necklace is seriously awesome, and the fact hat I got to pick out which three pieces I wanted made it so much better.

They even had cute hand-stamped packages for all my purchased goodies:



Overall I was very happy with my time spent/shopping at the Strawberry Festival, and highly suggest purchasing from Mountain Love's Etsy shop.

Have you purchased anything that you just love from a local festival, or Etsy shop lately?

Also, don't forget to enter the Dolly And Boy giveaway! Courtney is giving away a beautiful necklace of the winner's choice! Winner will be picked this Friday.

-Chelsea xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, your finds are so pretty!! My favorite is the swirly hair pin. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I freakin love those containers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara- I love that one too :]

    Ashley- So do I! Definetly something that made the necklace even more appealing :]

    Gina- Thank you! & I miss you very much! We really do need to talk more<3

    Liz- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, I miss doing craft fairs!

    Also I just wanted to let you know that I've added your blog button to my blog, and I would love if you popped over and took a peek :)

    http://paramipanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete