July 26, 2010

Monday Favorites V 5.0

Here I am with another Monday favorites! This week I feel like I'm really all over the board, as lots of pretty things have been catching my eyes, ears, and stomach lately. Enjoy!

1. These pretty earrings that Kelly of Mountain Love sent me. Also, Kelly recently re-vamped her blog and it's extra cute!

2. Mumford & Sons is a lovely band that I recently became familiar with. Their music is calm, and soothing. I highly suggest them for your listening pleasure.

3. Elise Blaha recently posted this cute journal in her Etsy shop. I really need to get my hands on one of these beauties!

4. Lately I've been eating a lot of fresh fruit (thank you summer), and blueberries, cherries, and raspberries have been my snack of choice.


5. Lastly, this pretty tree in front of a family friend's house the other day really caught my eye. I spot red, and orange leaves just waiting for Fall to come.

Hope you're enjoying your day, and that it's being filled with creativity!
-Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. I love the Monday favorites Chelsea! Mumford and Sons is a favorite of mine too. They are such a lovely band :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes yes and yes! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those earrings are the shiz-nit my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jada- Thanks for the sweet words of encouragement :]

    Kaelah- Thanks pretty lady :]

    Biscuit- Agreed! They're super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought two small boxes of raspberries and ate them all in one day... I LOVE anything raspberry.. Now I'm off to make myself some raspberry tea!

    ReplyDelete