August 9, 2010

Adventure in Logan, UT!

Today I went on a little adventure in Logan, Utah.

Down the street from where we usually stay is a cute bakery that has the loveliest flower garden behind their building.


When I went around 3 'oclock the bakery was already closed, hence no pretty pastry photos. However, I did spend some time wandering around their parking lot and the flower garden behind their building.


I spotted these, as well as three or four other crates full of pretty used bottles that I am assuming they are recycling. I kind of have a weakness for pretty bottles.

Anyways, directly behind the building is this pretty field:


The field is filled with all different kinds of pretty wildflowers, most of which I was tempted to pluck and take home (I didn't of course!).



(see the butterfly!)



Directly behind the field is a walking path that has quite a few treasures of it's own.


(secret treehouse!)




All in all it was a lovely adventure and I am so glad to finally have photographed this area (I've been seriously thinking about it for years now).

Have you been on any adventures lately? Nature walks?

-Chelsea

8 comments:

  1. how fun. jealous that you are in such nice weather. sams sister used to live in logan, ut. ive been once, but i dont remember it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita- It's lovely here! The weather was beautiful today! How neat though that Sam's sister used to live here. It's a pretty place :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!!!! I would have totally taken a bottle or two. We like to put flowers in our used bottles around here, and we call it "shabby chic" :)

    Can't wait till you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those flowers are beautiful!! and I love the photo of the old railroad tracks. so pretty <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got home from Vermont and the scenery is so amazing. Jake & I took lots of nature walks there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i recieved my mountain love necklace in the mail yesterday + your cute little card. you're sweet. thankyou!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, such pretty flowers. oh, and you're so cute!

    haha, looks like a fun little walk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like that was a lot of fun! I also have a love for pretty bottles. I have a hard time getting rid of any, haha!

    ReplyDelete