August 28, 2010

Oh my, Fall Headbands

Last week I made a little comment on Sarah's blog about her possibly making her new adorable headbands in Fall colors. Well, much to my surprised Sarah was inspired by my thought and a few days later featured these adorable headbands on her blog:




Both of these headbands are so cute and I think they would be a great addition to anyones Fall wardrobe. As of now I don't see them available in her Etsy shop, but I have a feeling that that may change!

-Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. oh my! I love the headband, so so so cute. I'm going to check her site right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...i love those. that second one matches the tattoo on my shoulder :) pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are so adorable!! and how wonderful it is that fall colors are popping up everywhere! yay fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore headbands so much. Anyway, These headbands are totally beautiful, I really love these.

    ReplyDelete