August 6, 2010

Re-Vamped Daily Planner

You may or may not know that I am a compulsive list maker, and must right everything down. I have a daily planner that I carry around everywhere I go, and I write in it at least five-ten times a day. Well, today I decided that the cover of my planner needed a little maker over. So far I have only taken off, and added new stickers, but I think some kind of cute design with Washi tape, or some fun Japanese deco tape is in order too.

Before:

Apple sticker, ya know, because I'm an Apple nerd.

The map sticker was handmade by Scott. The background was cut from an old map book, and the peace sign was made out of wood-grain contact paper.

After:
I received a few really sweet Paul Frank stickers from my lovely pen-pla Elisa a few weeks ago and figured that this specific one would be perfect for the cover, ya know, to remind me to breathe while I'm at school and my internship.

I kept the map sticker because I love it so much, and replaced the Smeeks sticker (a local candy shop in Phoenix) with another sweet Paul Frank sticker.

Also, here's a little peek into what my planner usually looks like (filled with notes and scribbles always):




Do you use a daily planner? Do you find it useful?

-Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. I do indeed use a daily planner! I rely on it heavily. I have a red Kate Spade planner. I love buying the refills each year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to invest in a day planner, especially with a baby on the way.

    http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute makeover! I have one that I neeeeeeeed. It has each day scheduled by the hour because that's what my life has become, lol. Hourly appointments, all day, every day. Whew!

    ReplyDelete