August 8, 2010

Sunday (Monday) Favorites V 6.0

Once again, I'm late with Monday favorites, but nonetheless, I have made a cute little list for you of my current favorites. Enjoy!


1. Cute poster from The Wheatfield shop on Etsy:

2. My friend Alyssa's sweet blog, Coffee Breathe. I'm kind of in love with her blog hearder:



3. This sweet photo of Zooey!

4. These super sweet lights. I didn't catch the original source of these lights, but if you know please drop me a note and fill me in.


5. Wyoming landscape. Now, I know I've been talking about how ugly it is here, but the other night the light was just perfect and this photo I snapped just warmed my heart.


What's been sparking your interest lately?
-Chelsea

7 comments:

  1. Love that pic of Zooey, I have a major style crush on her at the moment! I'm planning having a bit of a make over of my flat in the next couple of weeks so I've been seeking lots of interior design inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I'm a long-time reader and a first-time commenter. I love the picture of the Wyoming landscape! I live in middle Georgia and often think to myself that the landscape here isn't very attractive, but sometimes it helps to try to look at it through the eyes of a visitor.

    My inspiration right now is the little sounds of life. I have a tendency to have music or the tv on at all times, but walking around town the past few days "unplugged" has helped me tune in to what the world really sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed by how Zooey keeps getting cuter every time she's photographed, it's a little alarming!

    Wyoming looks amazing- and similar to my prairies. There's something about that landscape that just gets me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea for a post - I do something similar on my own blog. It's great to see what has sparked other people's interest. I also love your friends blog header!

    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura- Good luck in redecorating your flat!

    Electric- Thanks so much for commenting! Oh, and I love your unplugged idea!

    Kyla- Sometimes the landscape there just kills me (with it's beauty), and other times it's just plain unbearable. I am glad that I did get to enjoy it for awhile, and snap a little photo of it :]

    Sofia- Thanks so much for the sweet encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this seller of the awesome wood lights once on etsy...i cant seem to find them now though. but they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete