August 21, 2010

Tomorrow Will Bring Me Konstantine


Have I mentioned that tomorrow I am seeing one of my all time favorite bands. Yes, that one, ya know, with the song about Konstantine. Tomorrow will mark the first time that I've since Something Corporate since November of 2004. I will be seeing them in the same exact venue, but under much different, and better circumstances. I am no longer a teenager that isn't quite sure what she wants, and easily relates to Punk Rock Princess. I am a grown women that is excited to share one of her favorite bands from growing up with the love of her life.

Tomorrow will be a good night.

-Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of them, but I will check them out for sure. You have great taste in music. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Something Corporate! I wish I could see them live because I am that teenage girl that relates to Punk Rock Princess. I feel exceedinly uncool now! :D

    Have a wonderful night with your man! You two are just the cutest together, and I wish you nothing but luck for the future.

    I'm always in awe of your blog, by the way. I really think you are one of the best bloggers we have in our little internet universe. I never tire of hearing your stories. Just simply, thank you. Very very much.

    Much Love,
    Norah xx

    -let's run away-
    http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, have a great time! I haven't listened to anything by Something Corporate in a while! This post makes me want to listen to a bunch of music that I haven't listened to since high school, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!! something corporate is STILL one of my favourite bands. i've loved them since high school and still find myself listening to their music! konstantine is my all time favourite song, ever. oh it brings back so many memories, like a lot of their songs do! i'm so jealous. i haven't seen them since probably early 2000's as well which makes me sad. plus i heard they were just here and i missed them...i'm so mad at myself and don't know how that could have happened!! anyway, the show would be over already now so i hope you had a lovely time! please tell us how amazing it was!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete