September 16, 2010

Minolta X-700 /// 1st Set of Photos

The other day Scott dropped off our first roll of film taken with our Minolta X-700 film camera. Yesterday he picked up the film from Tempe Camera and surprised me with the batch of freshly printed photos after I got home from school.

Here are a few shots:
Our Smith-Corona.

Left-over capp from Royal.

Hanging out at Royal.


Scott playing with the non-working phone at Royal (he's a funny guy).

As you can tell, we are having a few blurry issues, but nothing that can't be worked out with a second roll of film.

Promise to share more soon!
-Chelsea

4 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like you two had fun! That typewriter is adorableeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Hmm this reminds me my brother stole my manual Minolta....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionista- Thank you so much!!!

    Jada- Thank you! I love it so much!

    Cara-Mia- Oh no! What model # is it?

    ReplyDelete