September 18, 2010

Urban Cookies, the caramel apple cupcake edition

Yesterday afternoon Scott and I made a special trip down to Urban Cookies in Phoenix to try out their caramel apple cupcakes.




The cupcakes were amazingly good, and super moist! If you you live in the area I highly suggest picking up a cupcake, or a cookie from there. Next week I hope to make another trip down to Urban to try out their brown sugar & pear shortbread cookies. They seriously looked so yummy!

On our outing Scott and I also wore our Sperry Top Siders. We were trying to be matchy, but in a non-matchy kind of way.


-Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. i love the matching! so cute.
    and the cupcakes sound very, very yum.
    :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys eat like royalty. you're always going to some new and exciting food place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sperry's! Cute! I need to get my hubby and me some of those. : ) The cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Is your striped top from F21??

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cupcakes look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete