November 17, 2010

Floral and Coffees


Outfit:
Cardigan- Gift from my mom
Dress: Converse for Target
Charcoal tights: c/o We Love Colors
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell


I wore this outfit while out and about in downtown Phoenix. I bought this dress to wear to my 22nd birthday dinner, and felt that it was a great piece to transition into my fall wardrobe (dark florals are the best).


That afternoon Scott and I were both drinking pour-overs (hot coffee made by using a pour-over method). At this point in the day I was so wore out, so a good cup of coffee was just what I needed to keep me going the rest of the day.


This particular day was pretty warm, so I didn't need to wear any kind of overcoat, but definitely felt that the warm cardigan and thick We Love Colors tights were a must have for the day.



Do you like to wear florals in fall/winter? Or do you think they are solely a spring/summer thing?
-Chelsea

17 comments:

  1. Nooooo!Of corse I love florals
    and I wear them all the time!
    Your dress is adorable!
    C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love florals, just don't have very many of them. :)
    You always look so cute in your outfit photos... I've been posting outfits lately, but find it's so awkward to pose. Yours always look cute & natural. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love florals all the time too! they do have to be color appropriate thought. I'm not about to rock my tropical maxi dresses but there's definitely a lot of great florals for fall/winter!

    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat- Thank you! And I'm glad to know you wear them too!

    Cara-Mia- Awh, thank you so much. I still feel very awkward in front of the camera, but I'm trying my best. I've been looking at your outfit photos and I think you look great :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. sylvia- I feel the same! Some florals are just meant for specific seasons :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really cute. I like to wear florals all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little outfit posts! You are so adorable :] Can't wait to see the photos of you with the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parisiann- Thank you! So do I!

    Celeste- Thank you!

    Jada- Awh, thanks girl! You'll be seeing it very soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and this outfit!! I think you can wear floral patterns any time of year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you look so beautiful
    your hair is amazing..very jealous.
    i will always wear floral 24/7 all day everyday..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute dress! AND shoes! <3 your style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came across your blog and I must say that you and your blog are so adorable! I'm enjoying flipping through your posts!

    Regarding florals...I wear them all year round like I do scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit and I love Royal Coffee! I think I saw you at the Food Truck Court a couple of weeks ago!
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thanks, I had no idea you looked at them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steph- Thank you so very much!

    Gee- Awh, thanks girl! :]

    Rachael- Thank you Rachael! That means a lot to me!

    Kristy- Thanks momma-to-be<3

    Lisa- Oh, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :]

    Celine- Oh geez, you probably definitely did! Next time come say hi :]

    Cara-Mia- Of course I do, I love your blog :]

    ReplyDelete