November 25, 2010

A little thankfulness

First off, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovely bloggers and readers out there. I hope your day is full of family, thankfulness, and good food.


Here is a little list of a few things that I am thankful for:
-My wonderful, crazy family
-My amazing boyfriend that takes care of me so well
-Gina Marie, ya know, because she just gets me
-Bloggers, and all the great people that read about my life on a regular basis
-Coffee, because I probably couldn't get through a day without it

There are many more things that I am thankful for, but for now this little list will do.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, and a very happy Thanksgiving.
-Chelsea

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Chelsea!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your post! so cute!!! and I adore your outfit with the maroon tights. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, happy thanksgiving! I love your list..its precious...and we are all thankful for your blog! So inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Nicole- Thank you! Hope you had a great day!

    Lauren- Happy Thanksgiving<3

    Erin- Awwh, thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Saving- Happy Thanksgiving to you too :]

    Kate- Oh my Kate, your comment made me blush and feel so incredibly loved! Thank you so much<333 I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you're the sweetest :] Love you, Chels!

    ReplyDelete