January 18, 2011

First Day Back

Just a few shots from my first morning back at school for the semester.

I left the house at 8 a.m., got to school around 8:30 a.m.


Listened to Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin the whole way.


Picked up a grande iced coffee because it was an early morning and I needed my caffeine.



Today I only had one class, photojournalism one.

My first day went really well, and it was short and sweet. Tomorrow I have a much longer day and it will probably including more SSLYBY, coffee, and many snacks.

What did your day look like today?
-Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. glad your first day back was short n sweet!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my day involved yummy coffee and wise words.
    Glad your 1st day back went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your school has NICE computers. I don't start school until February 28th so I still have a while!

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea for a post. That iced coffee looks amazing!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you blog about your days. Reminds me to dust off my poor moods and be thankful for the little things, like coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Archives-Thank you!

    Jasmin- Sounds like a perfect day! Thank you!

    Kenziefaith- Thanks darling!

    Diana- Your comment made me smile so big. <333

    ReplyDelete