February 4, 2011

In With The Old

Lately I've been trying to find the beauty in clothing items I've had for years. I recently dug through my closet and found a few pieces that I've had for years, and haven't worn in years. Even though these items haven't seen the light of day in awhile, they still are loved, like this dress I wore to class.


Headband: MaieDae Etsy
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Dress: Old Navy circa 2006
Hunter colored tights: c/o We Love Colors
Boots: BP


I remember buying this dress for two reasons: A. It's jean and I've always loved jeans dresses, and B. A close friend had the same one and I just loved it on her, so I needed my own.


Dresses have been my go-to item lately. They are just so easy, and are great when I'm in a rush to get out the door to class.




What is your morning routine usually like? What is your go-to clothing item when you're in a rush to get out the door?
-Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. Cute dress! My morning routine is usually to stumble around and try to get myself to work on time :) haha. I don't have a go-to item I guess...but if I don't have time to pick accessories I usually go for some studs that I got on Etsy. They match everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the denim with the hunter green tights! My go-to outfit when I'm in a rush or in a rut: leggings and any top that will cover my bum. It's just comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, great idea! I love finding old treasures in my closet and incorporating them into a new outfit. You look adorable as usual! :) My go-to clothing item is definitely my Madewell jeans. I love them sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like to throw pieces together too. I mainly dig out black or coloured tights with a long sweater and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Love those tights and boots. My go to outfit? Well it changes from time to time but lately it's been a floral mini dress, coloured tights, booties, and a big ole cardigan. Happy Friday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete