March 13, 2011

Cartel Coffee Lab

It's no secret, I love coffee. I'm a big fan of speciality coffee and love a good hand-pulled latte complete with foam art.


Scott also feels the same, and occasionally we like to go to Cartel Coffee Lab in Tempe for an afternoon pick-me-up.


I love Cartel for many reasons, one of them being for their neat bike tire faux wall.


I also like it when the foam from a good latte gets on your lips.



Good coffee beans also have my heart (Cartel has the best, freshly roasted in the store before your eyes).


I love the community feel you get when you walk into the shop. You're always bound to see a friend or two.


What do you love about your local coffee shop?
-Chelsea

5 comments:

  1. UNFORTUNATELY we don't have that kind of coffee shops nearby *cries*. But opening one cute,warm, french-style coffee/cake house is on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like your little day out photos.

    The only big coffee shop we have here is Starbucks and I refuse to go there. Other than that my "local" coffee shop is an hour away. Good old Bewley's in Dublin City. I love their selection of beans. I usually go for java.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that coffee shop looks pretty neat! There was a local coffee shop by my old high school that had live bands come and perform but there are like at least 7 Starbucks and 3 Coffee Beans in a 3 mile radius so its hard for the local coffee shops to stay open.

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. your city has some great looking shops! i pretty much love everything about our neighborhood shop as you do- it's roasted in this cute little red roaster right in the shop. smells amazing when you walk by. and i love that everyone in it is likely someone from the neighborhood. wish we were closer, we could geek over coffee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrienne- Oh no! Hope you open one someday!

    The wrong girl- Thank you so much! Sometimes I'm not sure if people like them or not :] The coffee shop you're talking about sounds nice!

    Jazmyn- Sounds like fun! I love when they have live music!

    Marie Bee- Your coffee shop sounds perfect! I so wish we could talk over coffee as well! :]

    ReplyDelete