March 1, 2011

Feature in 944 Magazine, Phoenix edition

I am so excited to announce that I'm featured in the Phoenix edition of 944 Magazine this month! The article is about Phoenix bloggers that are influencing the local fashion scene! I feel overwhelmingly honored to be featured in such a great magazine, and alongside such wonderful Phoenix bloggers.


I was approached by a sweet lady name Julie about doing this article, and felt incredibly honored when she told me that I had been chosen as one of the bloggers that is most influencing the fashion scene in Phoenix. Julie was a wonderful person to talk with, and I just know she has a bright future ahead of herself!


Among the people mentioned alongside me is Dustin Hoyman of Phxnoir , and Celine Hache of The Wardrobe Diaries. Two of my favorite Phoenix bloggers!


I can't even explain what an honor it is to be featured in such a prestigious magazine. I am so pleased with how the article turned out, and I honestly couldn't have ask for anything nicer. My heart is full and I am so over the moon happy about it.




The magazine will be on newsstands in Phoenix within the week (you can find a copy closest to you right here), and for those of you who can't pick up a copy, but would still like to check out my feature (and the whole magazine), you can find the digital copy right here (you can find me on pages 50-51, and 64-65).

LOVE,
Chelsea

12 comments:

  1. a real life magazine? High fives. That really is crazy amazing.

    On a side note, when did Jena Malone become another hollywood bobblehead? I'm worried for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!! Congrats on the feature Chelsea!
    xo
    onjoli

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!!! That is super awesome! I love the picture they used. :)

    I've been thinking about the "Lexington Fashion Scene" and I feel that not such a thing exists. I wonder if I'm wrong. But I haven't run across any other Kentucky fashion bloggers. I feel sort of lonely over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! Congrats, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so wonderful. HUGE congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is awesome! I just found your blog & thought I'd say hi from one Phoenix blogger to another:)

    Can't wait to read the article!

    ❤ Katherine at sparklefarklediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was actually reading this mag and that's how i found your blog. i also live in phoenix and blog so i had to check out your site--and i do love it. i am following you now. feel free to check out my blog as well.

    great article, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, chelsea! that's awesome and exciting.

    ReplyDelete