1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
-I am a fun-loving gal from Los Angeles! I love blogging and buying and styling for my eBay store.
2. What got you interested in blogging, and how long have you been blogging for?
-I have been blogging since LiveJournal in 2001. I love having my life documented.
3. Can you tell us about your style?
-I'd call it sweet and girly with some interesting color and texture thrown in for good measure.
4. You seem to have a great love for all things vintage. What got you interested in vintage, and what is your favorite vintage item you own?
-I love vintage because you will be the only one wearing that item! My closet is rotating because I sell in my store so I don't get attached to anything.
5. What are your favorite trends for spring?
-Clog sandals and gorgeous pastels.
6. When you're not busy blogging, what can you be found doing?
-Spending every moment I can with my husband, family, and puppy.
7. With regards to fashion, what do you draw inspiration from?
-A lot of tumblr images!
8. If you had to pick one outfit to wear the rest of your life, what would it look like?
-It would be pink, pink, pink and girly, girly, girly and comfy, comfy, comfy.
9. You talk a lot about your love for coffee on your blog and on Twitter (a girl after my own heart). What is your favorite coffee drink, and where is your favorite coffee shop?
-I am totally addicted. I guess an Americano would be my favorite drink but I don't discriminate! Intelligentsia is my fave!
10. Do you have any advice for aspiring fashion bloggers? What about someone interested in wearing vintage, but really doesn't know where to start?
-Just be consistent and be yourself. That's all that matters. As far as wearing vintage, try a bunch of things on and figure out what flatters your body the most. It takes some work, but it's worth it to be one of a kind!
Thank you so much for doing this interview Coury! Please don't forget to check out Coury's lovely blog for some daily outfit inspiration, and little peeks into her sweet life.