May 18, 2011

Lunch Date

I was feeling pretty casual my last day of class, so I opted for a my favorite cardigan, skinny jean, and flats pairing. This outfit was also perfect for Scott and I's lunch date to Windsor and Churn.


Cardigan: Gap; Vneck: Gap; Ring: vintage/gift from Scott; Bag: Coach; City flats: Gap


It was so bright out this afternoon, but it was too beautiful of a day not to take photos. I felt so happy to finally be done with my undergraduate studies. I felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off my shoulders, and all I could do is smile.


I love the pretty detail of this sweater. I plan on wearing it through summer and fall.



Well, today is the day I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. I am especially nervous, and just want it to be over already. I went through years of preparing for braces, wearing braces, and wearing retainers, so I know getting them out is the right choice, as they could possible mess up the current positioning of my teeth, but I am just flat out nervous about it.


I know I am going to be fine though, as I have an excellent dentist/oral surgeon, and a wonderful boyfriend to take care of me. They're not putting me out for the surgery, so I will be wide awake through the whole thing. Scott told me that hearing your teeth break/being taken out of your mouth can be scary, so I'm just going to try and keep my mind someplace during the surgery.


What is on your agenda today? Anything going on that you're especially nervous about?
-Chelsea

15 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long and healthy looking.
    This post makes me want to wear pants more often :P


    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flats and your coach bag!

    and girl, i'll be praying that everything goes as smoothly and as easily as possible for you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh You look adorable! I had my wisdomteeth taken aswell and someone told me it was better to listen to music while the whole thing happened. It works distracting and you aren't able to hear the bad noise it makes (Scotty is right...).
    Good luck, You'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Chelsea! I need to have the same thing done and I am a bit nervous about it. looking forward to hearing about your experience and I hope it is as painless as possible for you!
    P.S. I love love love that cardigan! did you get it recently? I think I might have to go snatch it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flats they pull the whole outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan is such a beautiful compliment to your hair :)

    and good luck with the wisdom teeth extraction!!! I haven't had mine out yet and it sounds scary!

    I did research today and am going to a spring concert for my friend later tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I hadn't gotten to read this post before I saw your tweet. I hope everything went better than anticipated. That's so scary that you weren't all the way out... but I hope it provides you a smoother recovery.

    I had some procedures done yesterday too, and I was really scared! I empathize 100%, plus this outfit is one of my faves because I can see myself wearing this exact combo.

    Feel better soon!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be a-okay girl! I have had a few teeth that had to be sawed off out of my mouth and while it's scary you won't feel a thing! Don't worry about it, this time tomorrow you will be wondering why you worried so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your bag... you look so cute in jeans!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Congratulations on being finished with your undergrad- it's SUCH a relief.

    I hope the wisdom teeth experience goes well! Mine went perfectly when I had it done, so I think you have a great chance of having a good one too. <3

    Just remember to take your pain medicine. I forgot over night, and woke up feeling like I'd been hit in the head with a ton of bricks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog today. I follow you now. Can't wait to read more.

    Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why that outfit is your favourite :) Love the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are too cute! I don't think I could ever pull off casual outfits as well as you do!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, I saw this I think yesterday and today am still thinking about how they didn't put you out! I don't remember a thing when I got mine out. Was it as creepy as it sounds?
    Love that your look is laid back but so stylish still!

    ReplyDelete