July 2, 2011

Hotel Colorado V 2.0

A few weeks ago I went to the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs, and today I thought I would share with you some more peeks into what I saw while on my adventure there.


Cute HC shrub!


The flag of Colorado!


Prettiest garden gate.



President Roosevelt once stayed at this hotel!


Pretty old chairs.



Prettiest lights I have ever seen!



More and more gorgeous flowers!





When I go on an adventure I truly love taking everything in. The sights, sounds, and smells. They all add up to a wonderful memory!

What are you up to today?
-Chelsea

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and what an apt post to happen upon! My grandparents live in Glenwood Springs and have my whole life (My grandma and dad were both born there)

    When I was a kid my grandparents used to take me to the hot springs every day that I stayed with them (which was often)

    Now I'm all nostalgic and homesick!

    Did you find any ghosts in the Hotel Colorado?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hearing about gorgeous hotels. thank you!

    xo, lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, what a gorgeous hotel! LOVE all of those photos. Today my friend and I going to do a wonderful early morning photoshoot. (which I should probably be getting ready for) and then a forth of July party with family and friends, and of course fireworks! <3 to be honest, I'm probably most excited for the food at this point, but that may have something to do with the fact that I'm starving... xD

    Have a wonderful day!

    <3 Deanna
    barefootblogginglove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are gorgeous.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! That is not far from my home in Golden :)
    Great pics! I used to go to Glenwood as a kid with my Mother, Grandma and Sister... We would ride the train there. I hope you went to the hot springs!

    ReplyDelete