August 9, 2011

Leaving On A Jet Plane Headed Home

Today's the day! It's finally here! Around 1 p.m. today I'll be stepping onto a jet plane headed for Phoenix. Words can't even describe how excited I am to be headed home to my love, my sweet grandma, my incredibly family, and amazing friends (not to mention my favorite city)!



This summer has been full of amazing adventures and I am very thankful for the opportunity. Now a new chapter in my life starts with grad school just around the corner, and I can't wait to see what the fall holds for me!

Love and happiness is in the air today!
-Chelsea XO

11 comments:

  1. i wish you a happy and safe return home. May Fall bring everything you need and miss.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy flying and yay, for all of the above!! And you look adorable in this photo, love your simple & gorgeous outfit! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! safe flight! Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe flight! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two are so adorable! have a safe flight back home sweetie. excited for you to go home <3
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  6. That smile in that picture says it all! So happy to hear that you and Scott will be reunited once again<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaahhhh! how exciting is this?! i adore this photo of you and scott!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!! I'm glad you back on your way to your happy place! :)

    ReplyDelete