October 10, 2011

City Corn Fields

Happy Monday! I didn't mean to take a mini blogging break, but this weekend was just so busy, busy that I didn't get home until 1 a.m. most evenings, and then I was just too tired to get something going. Excuses, excuses...I know. I'm back though and happy that it's another beautiful fall day!







Anyways, before the crazy weekend Scott and I headed out for a little drive to visit some pretty corn fields. These fields are actually pretty crazy, because they are right in the middle of the city. Not exactly where you think a huge field of corn would be!





The weather was perfectly cool, so I wrapped up in a pretty new sweater and some fall essentials. Right now I'm truly obsessing over anything pumpkin color, and wish this fall nostalgia would stick around all year long.




Today I have to spend some time catching up on homework I wasn't able to get to over the weekend, and "attend" my online class. I'm also hoping to finalize some plans for some pumpkin patch fun! There is the sweetest pumpkin patch not too far from my home, and Scott and I had so much fun going there last year.


Outfit details:
Blouse: Vera Wang for Kohls
Skinnies: Levi's

How was your weekend? What are you up to today? Any fall plans?
-Chelsea XO

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - i'm loving that wrap!!! and i love corn mazes - they are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so comfy! I love the random corn fields around the valley. A little green in our desert ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fall color scheme! you look so cute all bundled up ;)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wrap is just adorable! Love it with the mustard.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! you and your man are precious!! and im loving your hair parted on the side girl- rock it! love and light to you!! xo xo

    hayley
    www.purushapeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wrap, you look adorable in it & goes perfectly w/ the corn field backdrop. I certainly know I've seen corn fields before while driving but can't place where these are in Phoenix, what are they near?
    Oh, & fall nostalgia, can we make a Phoenix movement to pretend it's still fall in winter since it'll be more like actual fall weather then? : )

    ReplyDelete