October 16, 2011

Currently



Today I'm taking a note from Elise Blaha and making a little "currently" list:

working on taking care of my body (new medicines + living less stressed).

enjoying October and making anniversary plans.

getting excited about attending the Phoenix Food Truck Festival next weekend.

loving on the new Feist album.

obsessing over my Rosemary blouse from Vanilla and Lace.

drinking pumpkin spice coffee from Trader Joe's.

writing lots of fun posts from Jackalope Ranch.

dreaming of cooler weather.


enjoying all the fall activities Scott and I have been partaking in lately.

being so thankful for how well Scott takes care of me.

What does your currently list look like?
-Chelsea XO

7 comments:

  1. Currently...

    I am loving this blog post (it's lovely!)

    Eagerly awaiting the leaves to change colors

    Waiting for the 18th - payday!

    Enjoying my flat boots, lined with fleece <3333

    Loving my little family of five (Jen, our two kitties, our birdie and myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! Glad you are taking care of yourself. <3

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Glad you're getting your body back to normal. It's amazing how much better we feel all around when our bodies are healthy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. You two are just too adorable. I love your shoes as well. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Feist album as well! I'll be making a "currently" list this evening. Sorry to hear the new meds and healthy routine are difficult adjusting too. I understand the annoyance, for sure.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh a food festival sounds like so much fun! i haven't been to one in a while. hope you have a fantastic time sweetie!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely list - i hope you enjoy every single second of these goals. so inpisring, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete