October 30, 2011

Fall Weekend

This weekend has been full of celebration, and overwhelming study sessions. Grad school is currently kicking my butt, but I know I will get through it. I wanted to stop in just to say hello, and to say I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.


Overlooking the lake on the new bridge that just opened in Tempe.


"Happy in love."



& because two is always better than one.

Here's to being productive this afternoon, and hopefully having a little bit of fun later today!

How has your weekend been? What are you up to today?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the last picture. I have been out of town for a while and feel so behind. For me, the rest of today is going to be filled with homework, blog posting, and preparing things for this coming week. Yay! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, y'all look so so happy! <3

    My weekend has been fantastic. I have such a happy heart and I am full of warm fuzzies. I am so excited for Halloween tomorrow - eeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first instagram of you....WHOOOOOA BEAUTY! You are gorgeous. Happy fall, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! You two are so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete