October 13, 2011

Feeling Like Fall

October seems to be flying by already! I haven't even had a chance to watch hocus pocus yet? Today my schedule is a little more lax, so I think a trip to pick up a pumpkin and some time to watch hocus pocus is in order (while sipping hot apple cider, of course).




A few weeks ago I purchased this handmade, Rosemary shirt from Vanilla and Lace. I had coveting over her design since I first saw a few sneak peaks on her blog, so one evening I decided to purchase one of her pretty tops. I'm loving the sweet peter pan collar, and the warm fall color.



It has the sweetest keyhole back! I just love all the detail in it, and I'm very impressed with the great quality. If you've been thinking about purchasing a garment from Vanilla and Lace, I say go for it! You won't be disappointed!



Lately I've been thinking about fall traditions, and how I would love to start a new one. Do any of you have fall traditions?


Today I have to work on some school work, and a few pieces from Jackalope Ranch. Other than that, I think today is for fall fun and I'm so excited to celebrate with my love.

Outfit details:
Rosemary blouse: Vanilla and Lace
Mini skirt: c/o Five Bamboo
Black tights: c/o We Love Colors
Oxfords: Steve Madden

What are you up to today? Do you have any cute pumpkin farms in your area?
-Chelsea XO

12 comments:

  1. I love this top!
    I ordered one f her dresses and I can not wait to get t when she gets back from vacation!
    You look so pretty + so fall!!
    I have been wanting to watch Hocus Pocus too!! Perhaps next week! I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is super cute! I especially love how matchy the shoes and shirt are.
    Xo Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blouse! That peter pan collar! And totally envious of your perfect fall day... Hocus Pocus and pumpkin picking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all of your fall-related posts and fully support you watching Hocus Pocus. :D Casper is another good one to watch! (Obviously I only recommend Halloween movies intended for children.) Fab outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have come to the conclusion that I love your hair.
    So pretty.

    xx,
    natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just posted about watching halloweeny movies we used to love when we were younger...and of course pairing them with hot cider and a warm snuggly blanket (surely in phoenix it's not quite time for blankets yet...maybe you can crank up the ac for a little bit and pretend!). you can watch so many movies on youtube from start to finish, hocus pocus is totally one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fall traditions seem pretty similar to yours---watching Hocus Pocus and going shopping for pumpkins!! My best friend and I also always buy a Halloween nutcracker from Target....last year's was a wizard, and this year's is a pirate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find the pumpkin patch!?! I was looking online and the closest things I could find were not close at all, Mesa, Prescott...

    You look so pretty and the color of that top is really beautiful with your skin tone! Happy Fall!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS blouse!!! I love Vanilla and Lace's clothing. <3 Your entire outfit is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that top!

    We already watched Hocus Pocus before I left Maine for AZ. I really want to watch it again, hoping it's on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think that collar just stole my heart. so damn cute.

    ReplyDelete