October 24, 2011

Five Years of Love



Five years ago today Scott asked me to be his girlfriend in a parking lot in Tempe. Five years later we are so in love, and I am so incredibly thankful to have him in my life.

Thank you John Scott for loving me, caring for me, taking part in all of the crazy ideas/adventures I have (this blog being one of the many), and for always being so kind. You are the most wonderful human being I know, and I am so thankful to be able to say that you are mine.

Love,
Chelsea

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You two are so cute in love. Have a wonderful day celebrating. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so cute! happy anniversary!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!
    Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, too sweet! Happy Anniversary to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary, I love love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful fifth anniversary!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five years! Wow! This is very sweet. You guys are a great couple.

    -Kiersten @FHR

    ReplyDelete