October 22, 2011

October Weekend

This weekend is a busy one, but I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I started off Friday with a doctor's appointment, but I headed over to AJ's for a large iced illy americano to even out the morning. All of the pretty flowers and leaves (real ones that they had flown in // only in Arizona), really put me in the fall spirit for the rest of the day.



In the afternoon Scott and I took my uncle to Urban Cookies for a cookie and a cupcake at my favorite Phoenix sweet shop. Later in the evening we headed to Gilbert for dinner at Joe's Farm Grill, and dessert at The Coffee Shop. Overall, it was a lovely day.

Today we're going to the Phoenix Food Truck Festival and I couldn't be more excited!

What are you up to today? If you're local, are you going to the festival?
-Chelsea XO

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, such fun!!! I love that last picture. <3 I hope the rest of your weekend is beautiful!

    As for me, today will be spent playing Zelda, TS3: Pets, drooling over World of Warcraft, cleaning, organizing, decorating for Halloween and putting together my costume! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty close to Phoenix but won't be at the festival. Have a blast! Love those boots, and looks like Scott got a haircut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sounds like you are having a lovely day!! And those boots are adorable! Enjoy your weekend girl. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Ps. Did your man get a haircut? Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete