November 17, 2011

Lucky Lady

Is it really already Thursday? Oh my! This week has gone by so fast! November is just flying by!



I'm so excited to announce that I am now a part of The Lucky Style Collective! The collective is Lucky Magazine's first-ever blogger network, and I feel incredibly honored to have been accepted into it. There is so many amazing ladies involved in it (like the very sweet Tieka and Jen), and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this amazing collective! I feel so lucky (wink, wink)!






I can't believe the semester is already winding down so quickly. I have four final papers to write, and I need to get started on all of them very soon. My first end-of-the-semester work in Grad school seems really overwhelming, but I know if I just sit down for a little while each day and focus on one thing at a time I will get everything done. Sometimes I forget this and my mind goes into a panic, but I know it's important to remind myself that everything will be ok.



Tonight Scott and I are working our first shift as Levi's seasonal employees. We frequent our local Levi's so much that the manager asked us to be a part of the team for holidays. We're both pretty excited to be a part of the team!


Outfit details:
Black tights: c/o We Love Colors
Oxfords: c/o Wanted

What are you up to today? Are you ready for the semester to end? Are you working any seasonal jobs this year?
-Chelsea xo

7 comments:

  1. You look marvelous, as usual. I love the dress! The pattern looks good on you! Also, good luck with the new job!!! I'll have to try to look you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the print of this dress! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress on you. The colors look great with your skin and hair. Good luck on the new job during the holidays!

    xoxoKelsey

    kelseyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the lucky style collective, that is so incredible!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being accepted in the Lucky Style Collective! That sounds so awesome. You deserve it. :D

    ReplyDelete