November 22, 2011

Scottsdale Bicycle Ride

You know what I love? A beautiful fall day! You know what I love just as much? Bicycle rides with my guy! A few weekends ago Scott and I went on a bike ride around a gorgeous park in Scottsdale. It was a cool day, and perfect for a little ride around together.



During our ride we found this amazing little bridge. The Phoenix Metropolitan area isn't really known for having many walking bridges, so this seemed like a little hidden gem. After finding it, we knew we couldn't pass up taking a few photos on it.



On this day I was rocking a pair of Roxy Glider skinny jeans. The sweet folks over at Roxy were kind enough to send them to me, and I have to say, they fit like a glove! For years I have been a Levi's only girl when it comes to denim, but these Gliders are giving my Levi's a run for their money. They are so comfy, and the length is perfect! Usually all of my jeans are a little too long (I'm about 5/4 1/2), but these hit my ankles just at the right spot! I'm thinking that maybe for Christmas I would like a darker pair!






This afternoon was honestly picturesque. It's moments like this that make me feel so thankful to be where I am in my life, and to have someone so special close to my heart. I really am such a lucky lady!


Really, though, this guy makes my whole life better. Ok, ok. I'll stop being mushy now!




I have a feeling this beautiful bike riding weather is going to stick around for a bit. Here's to many more bicycle dates this coming season!



Outfit details:
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shirt: Target
Cynthia Rowley tooth necklace: c/o Roxy
Glider jeans: c/o Roxy
Shoes: Minnetonkas

Do you ever go on bike ride dates? If so, what kind of bike do you have? What are you up to today?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. i really love your bag, and im glad someone else gets dressed cute for bike rides! we are having a bike date on thanksgiving and then will probably ride over to where we are eating dinner... once i make reservations.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit,cute .that's lovely of you,both of you.thanks for the idea.will try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun date! love your scarf, too, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, bike riding is the best! You should check out these cute short films about bikes, they are the cutest thing ever!

    http://theadventurousspirit.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/i-heart-bikes/

    ReplyDelete