February 23, 2012

Valentine Love


On Valentine's Day Scott and I set up our trusty tripod and snapped a few shots of us together. We had such a beautiful day together, and I feel so blessed to be able to call him my (forever) Valentine.




This last photo pretty much sums up our life when we go on adventures. We always carry so many cameras with us, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Also, I kind of love this photo of Scott. So serious, and so darling at the same time.

What are you up to today? What's your favorite camera?
-Chelsea xo

6 comments:

  1. Scott looks like he's pulling a riiight model pose in the last one. It's cute. I love that you guys do things like this- maybe I should pull D on a photoshoot one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Is that a peach holga? Do you have any holga photos on here? I haven't seen them....are they on your Flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, you two are beyond cute!! I want to put you both into my pocket, which is strange because your hunky man looks rather tall! I love the first pic! That's a framer for sure!! xx Nat

    PS - thanks so much for leaving me lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new to your blog and i'm sure you hear this all the time but i love your hair!

    and your styles are so perfect together too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! :) You two are adorable and I'm loving the cameras ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, i love it. it's such a struggle to get mark to bring his camera anywhere.

    ReplyDelete