March 24, 2012

Classics For Me









Stripes just make everything feel right. Stripes are like that style comfort zone that you often find yourself wanting to venture away from, but you always eventually come back to it. I swear, I truly am a classics loving girl, and I love me so good stripes and a flattering pair of jeans. Sometimes I feel like I should be venturing out more in the big world of fashion (neon for Chelsea? maybe one day!), but I always come back to those classic looks that I know will never go out of style. I swear, I'm a sucker for a great pair of jeans, a cozy cardigan, and some cute sandals.




Do you find yourself sticking to the fashion classics, or do you like to venture out into the world of every-changing fashion trends? XO

Outfit details:
Shirt: Levi's
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: TOMS

8 comments:

  1. The way you feel about stripes is how I am with polka dots. I try not to wear them every other day, but I can't help it! They are so me.

    http://shaktidove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally I love to try new things, but the fashion classics are classsics for a reason(;
    I also love to take classics and add a little craziness:p
    You look lovely in that outfit, and the most important thing, you look comfortable and happy(:

    I hope you have a beautiful day!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are my go-to as well! There was a few years back where I wore them every single day, then I vowed not to buy anymore stripes for a long time and now I'm finally getting back into them. They're just so...good. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing stripes right now. I guess that makes me a classic go-to stripe girl as well! I love them. Though now that I think about it I think I almost own exclusively horizontal stripes... hmmm. Perhaps I am a one-sided stripe lover.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So pretty Chelsea. Loving the stripes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a classic tshirt and jeans with cute sandals. Nothing too fancy!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SIMPLE AND GREAT! LOVING THE TOP! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely prefer my version of the classics. That might not include a little black dress, but it definitely does include (an abundance of!) striped tops and great jeans. I know it isn't the main feature of your outfit, but I love your Kate Spade bangle! I have a similar one, but it is striped (of course). Great casual outfit!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete