March 21, 2012

Walking With Baylee







And sometimes a pretty pair of wedges and light layers can put a real smile on this girls face. Things have been hard around here lately, but I'm looking to find the joy in small things (because really, they aren't that small at all).


I'm heading off to a breakfast date at one of my favorite coffee shops in Gilbert. I might need to indulge in a very large iced coffee as, and maybe one of their cupcakes as well (they did win Cupcake Wars, ya know!).

Outfit details:
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Crochet vest: TJ Maxx
Top: Levi's
Jeans: Levi's
Bracelet: Kate Spade

What are you up to today?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. love the crochet vest! and i hope things start to look up for you!

    <3katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has been a hard month for you, girl. I know. It's sucked here as well - I got hit by a car on the 14th, went to the ER on the 15th, than Jen started getting sick from a medication she was put on, on the 19th and by the 20th SHE was in the ER... Luckily we're home now and mostly everything is cleared up. I'm so excited for April... I just hope everything will be smooth sailing, for all of us! <3

    Also, you look BEAUTIFUL. I swear, you're such a fashion idol. Causal, yet SO pulled together and a gorgeous girl as well!

    P.S. If you ever wanna rant, cry, laugh or just talk - let me know. I'm on GChat for HOURS and Twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those wedges!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i really love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete