August 14, 2012

Back In The Saddle


I've been back home for officially one week now and yesterday I decided it was time to get "back in the saddle." This summer time to take outfit photos was a little sparse, but I'm happy to have my photographer back and more time to spend working on something I love dearly, this little blog right here.


With the 116 degree weather we've been having around here lately, I've been opting for light, and airy clothing. The other day I even caved and went on a hunt to find a good pair of shorts to wear during this heat wave, but alas, I only came away with the even more confirmation that I am just not meant to wear shorts. Ok, that might be pushing it a bit but really, I couldn't find a single pair that I even considered purchasing. I did read online that Jcrew shorts have a nice fit (not too short, not too long), so I might have to go check them out soon if this heat wave continues (and I'm sure it will!).



I've been really loving this Fossil bucket bag that I picked up while I was in Wyoming a few weeks ago. It was 75% off the original price, and for $40 I think I have found my perfect new fall bag. The leather bottom and sides are right up my alley!




It truly is so nice to be back with this guy on a day-to-day basis. My morning coffee really is just that much better with him by my side!


And these Arizona sunsets? Yep, this may have been one of the things I missed the most about my home state. I swear, I've never seen a prettier sunset than the ones we have around here!

Outfit details:
Scarf: Lush
Shirt: Madewell
Jeans: Levi's
Bag: Fossil
Bracelets: Vintage
Shoes: Saltwater Sandals

What are you up to today?
-Chelsea xo

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit because it's so casual and comfortable and pretty, like you!
    I miss Arizona sunsets, there really is nothing like them.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two need to stop being so adorable! You are making the rest of us look bad:) love your bag!! I have got my eye on a few similar ones!!! Here's to hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that bag - it def is the perfect autumn bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see an outfit post from you, girly!! Love this summer look and keep me posted on those J.Crew shorts. I'm thinking of ordering a pair online!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a shorts person either, although, I did find a couple pair that I snagged, but something about wearing a skirt is just much better!

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete