November 8, 2012

Make It Happen

This time of year always reminds me of one of my favorite bands growing up (and still to this day), The Early November. For the past few days all I've wanted to listen to is For All Of This, and The Room's Too Cold - seriously some good Autumn tunes for a grey day.

This Fall I've also been really into listening to The Weakerthan's Reconstruction Site album, Ben Gibbard's solo album Former Lives, and Ben Kweller's self-titled album (always reminds me of my first semester of college when Scott and I met). What's on your Fall playlist?

Outfit details:
Dress: c/o LuLu*s
Bracelet: Jcrew
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: c/o Blowfish Shoes

This little guy has been extra sweet lately, and is up for any and all chances to snuggle. He loves playing with his spider toy, and gets a pouty face when you stop throwing it for him. He has found his favorite place to take a nap (on the corner of the couch on a comfy pillow), and is a pretty great dancer. This evening he is really making my night by giving me the biggest googley eyes.

What is making your day today?
-Chelsea xo

15 comments:

  1. I love The Early November! I haven't listened to them in forever though. I must change this :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you!!! :) pretty color. I love you cavi! Our dogs should be pals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures of you, chelsea! also your whole ensemble is just darling! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lipstick! I really need to try out Radiant Cosmetics sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love that dress & the way you've styled it. Aw, Scout seriously sounds like such a sweetheart!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoaaaaa, this outfit plus your make-up is purely incredible. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely ms. chelseabird:) miss ya!

    xo, kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love everything about this post. Your lipstick is fierce! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best look and outfit I've ever seen on you. You look stunning Chelsea!!'

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOODNESS, this outfit, everything about it, is incredible. The lipstick is just a little extra dash of AMAZING.

    The Early November always warms my heart. Today I took a long walk with Ingrid Michealson. All good fall music that means a lot. Today is simply a good day all around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chilly weather always makes my pups extra cuddly. Here's to fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is your BEST look so far chels. you should wear red more.. looks amazing on you.. and that hair of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and that puppy are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete