December 5, 2012

Finals Are Upon Us

It's official, finals have taken over my life. Around this time every year I have a mini panic attack about all of the work I have to do, but somehow I always get it all finished (fingers crossed the same scenario happens again this year). Today Scott and I spent some time in our favorite coffee shop studying for finals and finishing up final papers. We're both really excited to have a little break from school, and time to really enjoy the holiday season.

If you're in school right now, how are finals going for you? If you're out of school, how did you always handle finals seasons? Have any tips and tricks you can share?
-Chelsea xo

7 comments:

  1. Thank god I only have two finals to worry about this semester, so it shouldn't be too bad + I tend to always wait until the last minute to study. I just hate how finals always seem to come really fast after Thanksgiving break : /

    Good luck with your finals, lady!

    xxoo
    Ardiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finals are taking over my life! Ah! Only one more week until holiday break :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just finishing up my first semester of grad school, so all I have is a term paper to finish. 10 pages and a bunch of marking is all that stands between me and going home and seeing my boy for the first time since August! My only "trick" is to remember to eat vegetables. That makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've definitely been doing my fair share of procrastinating... but I did make it to Starbucks today and got a good amount of studying done! I can't wait until the next week and a half are over... freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I totally hear you. The work is crazy, but somehow, I always manage to pull through. I swear it's magic. Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad finals are a thing of the past for me. Sending you good thoughts & wishing you good luck! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...finals. Lots of coffee and plenty of mini adventures :)

    ReplyDelete