February 24, 2013

Week 8 Wrap-Up

This weekend (which usually beings on Thursday night because neither Scott nor or I have classes on Friday) started off with some relaxation, and a little movie date. Friday was a day to get back to the grind (aka endless amounts of homework), and Saturday was just about the same. Today I have a few errands to run, a visit with my grandma set, more homework to attend to, and then I'm picking my uncle up from the airport tonight!

1. Working a side part, feeling very much like my high school self! HA! // 2. A mini Ulta Haul - loving all three so far. // 3. I've spent endless time on school work lately, which means so many coffee dates. // 4. I had such a great morning showing my friend Sarah around downtown Mesa!

3 Weekly Favorites:
1. Finally seeing Warm Bodies with my love. The movie was extra quirky, and the soundtrack was perfect.
2. Wandering around Ulta, getting so excited about spring makeup looks. Silly, but I totally love how happy makeup makes me feel!
3. My sweet friend Ashley's videos always put a big smile on my face!

2  Hopes for the New Week:
1. That I get SO much school work done this coming week, again!
2. That I can find a good balance

1 Last Thought:
Piper is quite snuggly, sleeping on my lap right now!

How was your weekend? What are you most looking forward to this week? What's your favorite snack?
-Chelsea xo

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on all the schoolwork and homework! I'm finishing up my last quarter in school and studying for the CPA exam. There is just not enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was fun! Thinking about going back to school soon myself, so I will feel you on the homework part! I thought I was done with schooling but it turns out, I was wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete