March 25, 2013

Exhale

EXHALE - That is exactly what I did once I walked out of that classroom today after finishing up my LAST comprehensive exam (3/3 that I have to pass to graduate). The stress and pressure from these three, graduate determining exams has been SO overwhelming lately, so to know that I am completely finished with them (well, as long as I have no re-writes, cross your fingers!) is SO relieving! Woohoo!

Tonight I'm off to spend some much needed catch-up time with sweet friends, and hopefully sip on a delicious coffee and sweet treat from a new local spot downtown! Here's to a great evening, and thank you SO, SO much to everyone who has wished me well during this exams process! I couldn't have done it without your encouragement, friends!

What are you up to tonight?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being done!! That is an awesome feeling. Now go enjoy that yummy coffee and time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It feels good to be done, especially with something so stressful. Have some fun and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I bet that felt amazing! I remember all too well what that feels like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats on finishing your comps!!

    ReplyDelete