May 3, 2013

25 Years Young

Yesterday, Thursday, May 2nd was my 25th birthday. I am starting off my 25th year as newly engaged, one week away from getting my Master's degree in Communication Studies, freshly employed, and filled with hope for the new year. I've got so many fun filled posts lined up, but with a weekend up North ahead of me, I just wanted to stop in to say thank you SO much to everyone for all of the very sweet congratulations and happy birthday comments/tweets/messages, etc.! I am such a lucky gal to have such sweet, and supportive friends!

Have yourself a beautiful weekend!
Love,
Chels xo

8 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats on all your amazing news, sweet girl. You look gorgeous and I couldn't be happier for you - you deserve it all!! And... I see something pretty and sparkly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and congratulations on all the good stuff that's going on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Sounds like everything is going just swell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for the beautiful start to your year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) birthday! Sounds like you've got a super exciting year ahead of you :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all that is going well in your life. I can't wait to see and hear about your new adventures. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, and many happy returns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. youre gorgeous, and engaged and smart you are amazing!! love your blog!

    journeyingwithjordyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete