May 1, 2013

May Day

Happy May Day, or as I like to call it - happy day before my birthday! That's right, I'm a May baby and it's my birthday eve. I'm having a hard time believing it's actual May, and that it's actually my 25th birthday tomorrow, and that I actually got engaged this weekend (ok, well I can believe this, but ya know what I mean), AND that we (Scott and I) are graduating a week from today together. WOW! That's a lot of goodness going on, but ya know, I wouldn't have it any other way! I feel like such a lucky gal to have so many wonderful things happening to me all at the same time, and I'm really trying to savor ever moment of this special time that I  possibly can!

PS These photos were totally taken pre-engagement when I was running around just a few days before going slightly crazy and gearing up for a BIG weekend (little did I know at the time...), so if it looks like I'm not rocking my new bling I'm not, BUT I can tell you that it hasn't left my sight since it was placed on my finger Saturday night!

Outfit details:
Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Blouse: Levi's
Jeans: Gap
Bag: Madewell
Bracelts: Vintage & Kate Spade
Greece sandals: c/o Blowfish Shoes

Do you have any special plans for May Day? I'm thinking a bouquet of flowers and maybe a few treats are in order! Other than that, I have big plans for a HUGE writing session and knocking these last few papers/exams out of the park. Let's finish this up! Who's with me? Any other grads out there?

-Chelsea xo

12 comments:

  1. Double Congrats and Happy Birthday! Isn't it lovely when so many good things happen all at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! You sound like you have so many amazing things in your life right now - engagement, birthday, graduating. What a great start to summer :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and congrats on all the happiness surrounding you! I wish I'm in a great place like that when I turn 25 :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair up and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of congratulations and happy-days are in order! :) May sounds like an exciting month! (And such a cute top!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! You're making me miss my big ol' bun! LOVE it! And congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most amazing top knot in the history of top knots. Also, hello instagram friend! So glad I could connect on your blog too. #latestfollower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you should REALLY wear your hair up like that more often. It's absolutely stunning!!! Puts a whole new spin on your look. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am OBSESSED with your hair like that and also those platforms!! God you are a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! Your top knot is adorable and the sunglasses are perfect!

    ReplyDelete