May 13, 2013

Week 19 Wrap-Up


Ok - here I am playing catch up! I swear I'm getting back on the blogging full-time bandwagon though, and I'm excited to be back!

1. It's official - I have my Master's degree in Communication Studies! // 2. It was an amazing moment getting to watch my fiancĂ© graduate with his Bachelor's degree! I am SO proud of him!  // 3. Some quiet time with a yummy iced coffee and the Frances Loves Summer Guide! 4. I finally joined the forces of iPhone 5 users!

3 Weekly Favorites:
1. Graduating with my Master's degree! I've worked SO had for two years now (+5 with my Bachelor's degree), and it feels so amazing to finally be done. Plus my hooding ceremony felt very Harry Potter esque and I loved it!
2. Watching Scott graduate with his Bachelor's degree! We've gone through our entire college journey together, and I love, love that we were able to graduate the same semester/the same day! I am SO, SO proud of him, and I am SO excited about our future.
3. Starting my new job and loving it already!

2  Hopes for the New Week:
1. That I get to see The Great Gatsby soon!
2. That my transition into my new routine continually goes smoothly.

1 Last Thought:
These past two weeks have been just incredible, and I am so thankful to have so many wonderful folks, like you all, to share and celebrate with! PS Congrats to all the newly graduated out there - we did it! 

How was your weekend? Are you in a transition period right now? I would love to hear your story!
-Chelsea xo

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, congrats!!! I haven't visited your blog in a while, I haven't really visited ANY blog in a while as my blogging has been so on and off. I've missed your posts!!!

    Our weekend was lovely, with a relaxing Saturday followed by a wonderful Mother's Day. Jen's mom said we made her feel so loved and special. <3 I'm in a weird place right now, kind of midair and floating. Not exactly transiting into something new, but rather trying to find my way to all I've loved for so long. Including blogging, so here I am. :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's such a good feeling to accomplish and finally be done with something that you've worked so hard for. The best to you both!

    Gatsby came out at the worst time for me (any other movie comes out, and my schedule is free, free, free) - this has been the week that I've had so much to do that I almost didn't get a chance to see it. And by see it I mean immediately when it came out because I'm impatient, haha. We managed to sneak it in though, and it was GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and Ivan on officially graduating with your respective degrees!

    ReplyDelete