June 10, 2013

Desert Bloom

I would be lying if I said that spring in Arizona isn't beautiful. Everything pops back to life, and the desert blooms always leave me in a state of awe. My folks have lots of great trees, bushes, cactuses, and vines growing on their property, but this purple blooming bush is surely my favorite. I'm a bit sad that I can't tell you what it is, but it sure is breathtaking with the sun shining on it and the flowers in full bloom.We took these photos pre-Kentucky adventure, so to look at these photos and the ones we took most recently, they sure look worlds a part. The change of scenery, however, was much welcomed and savored as long as possible, but more on that later.

Outfit details:
Sunnies: Ray Bans
Whitney Lace Blush Peplum Tee: c/o Lily & Violet
Undershirt: Target
Bracelets: Kate Spade
Jeans: Levi's
Leopard Kilty Mocs: c/o Minnetonka Moccasins

Today I'm playing catch up and running around town for a few errands. Courtney and I also have plans for a smoothie date later, and I've got a shopping trip to TJ Maxx on my mind. I feel like I should also note that I've been living vicariously through Amber and her Spain travels. I spent two days in Barcelona a few years back and still can't get that gorgeous, vibrant city out of my mind. Spain holds a very special place in my heart, and I hope to make my way back there sometime in the future (with my soon-to-be husband in tow, of course).

What are your plans for today? What do you love most about spring? I seriously can't believe the season is almost over!
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING this outfit. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this outfit!
    Best part of spring is all the flowers <3 (minus the allergies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, your hair? YES! Your shirt? YES! Love all of it really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that is the most perfect top bun I've seen on a non-Pinterest photo. Ever.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete