Follow me on Instagram @Chelseabirdd
September is always one of my favorite months of the year, and this year's did not disappoint. Looking back, we had a full month of adventures, fun times with friends, lots of time spent celebrating the new season, and making progress on our wedding! Here's a tiny recap of what our September looked like:
- Celebrating the first day of fall with an iced pumpkin spice coffee!
- Wearing some new fall digs and taking in the fall vibes.
- With my sweetheart in the woods outside of Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Trying on wedding dresses for the first time with my Matron of Honor and Bridesmaid!
- Meeting my oldest internet friend (eight years!) for the first time - so happy that Kristine and I finally got to meet!
- Watching Local Natives at Marquee Theater!
- My fall picks from my Madewell event!
- Taking in a baseball game with a few sweet friends - we love The Saco's!
- I'm featured in Glamour's current special edition - 1,001 Best-Ever Fall Dos and Don'ts! Check me out on page 79!
October is already shaping up to be a great month and I can't wait to celebrate all the goodness that the month holds - cooler weather, trips to the pumpkin patch, walks around The Orchard, our seven year anniversary (and last anniversary as a non-married couple!), Scott's 25th birthday, and Halloween! Here's to an extra special and spooky month!