October 18, 2013

On The Mend

Booo! Did I scare you with my mini, not so planned, break? Well, I sure hope not! I had no intentions of being MIA, but this past week has been crazy busy and I've had a sinus infection bringing me down! However, I'm on the mend and I'm excited to get a few posts up that I've been hoarding (literally - October is THE best time to take style photos!). Also, today marks the three month countdown from when I become a Mrs. Ah! I can't believe we're already getting so close and that I get to call this sweet guy above who has been taking care of my runny nose self my husband oh so soon!

Ok, I'm off to finish up the work day, but I promise to be back soon!

What have you been up to this week? Any plans for the weekend?
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. Prepping for my first year in NaNoWriMo! And cracking on with some wedding plans.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your feeling better :)
    i love taking photos this time of year too! its so gorgeous!

    -katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sunglasses! We accidentally took a month long break from our blog. It happens...We have vowed to never let it happen again though!
    You are getting so close to your wedding!!!!
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I had a sinus infection, too! My first ever. Glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww poop. Being sick is the worst...glad you are on the mend though!

    ReplyDelete