November 7, 2013

For Writing's Sake

Today is one of those days were I just feel like writing for writing's sake. My mind has been feeling clouded with so many things that are currently on my plate, so the thought of just sitting down and releasing some of my energy into a simple blog post sounded just right.

To be honest, this week has been full on crazy mode - to the point where I find myself exhausted when I wake up. On the upside, though, this week has also been kind of wonderful - securing plans to visit our wedding venue again, my bridesmaids getting their dresses, working on our invites, getting completely excited to attend two very dear friends' wedding, and taking in every inch of this cold weather (finally) that I can. Scott has also been working on some of our wedding decorations, and every day he leaves me feeling more and more amazed at what he can create from just seeing a photo.

On Saturday, we're having our second walk through with our venue, and I couldn't be more excited to finally have a feeling of how our tables/seating/dance areas will be. My amazing bridesmaid, Courtney, has also been texting me about getting my bridal shower planned out - her and my cousin, Odessa, are hosting it together and I couldn't be more grateful.

Ok, back to sipping on my gingerbread americano (first red cup of the season!) and listening to my afternoon playlist!

What has been on your mind lately?
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. What's your afternoon playlist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be on the same wave length. I too am sitting down to write... and I just took the exact same photo of my Starbucks cup earlier today!! Are we in sync, or what?! Wonderful to hear about all your wedding plans though and sorry you've been so tired. I hit a major wall today... thinking of taking a day off tomorrow!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope things go well!
    In a no relating subject, i love your hair so much, and i was wondering what you do to keep it so pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a gingerbread themed drink. I think I might have to try that :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding is special for all. There are many resources available nowadays for the newly engaged couple. There are so many ideas for shopping, venues, food, etc.But so many inputs can sometime lead to the confusion. I was most confused about the idea of deciding the venue but i finalized the EFYC venue as it was having all the things which i wanted in my venue. Lot of input can sometimes result in a confusion so it is better to prepare a list as it will become easy after that to decide the things.

    ReplyDelete