January 27, 2014

WE'RE MARRIED




It's official, we're married! We had the most beautiful wedding on a very warm January day. We feel so blessed to have been able to spend such an amazing day celebrating with our family and friends, and would like to thank everyone for all of your very sweet and kind words regarding our big day - it truly mean so much to us! The wedding itself went by in the blink of an eye, and before we knew it we were husband and wife. We danced well into the evening hours, and left our wedding with a sparkler send off! It truly was a magical day!

I plan on sharing more details from our big day (plus loads of photos & a piece of our wedding video), but for now I'll leave you with this very special photo that our photographer, Sarah of Arrow and Apple, snapped of us right before we said I do!

Today, I'm headed back to work after having two weeks off and I have a feeling that I'm going to be needing ALL of the coffee today! ECK!

Missed you friends! I'm so happy to be back!
Sincerely,
Mrs. G xo

16 comments:

  1. congratulations!! you looked amazing!!

    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot wait to see more pictures! this one is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !! I love wedding photos, so I'll be looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so so happy for you! And I can't wait to see more pictures!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    I haven't been reading your blog for long, but I love how yourself you look - not some dolled up version of yourselves. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! i'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! So excited to see all your pictures and hear all about the wedding!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both!! I can't wait to see all your fun pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to have you back. Can't wait to see all your photos + video. And congrats again, love birds. Adore this photo of you!!! xoxo

    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! you make a gorgeous bride! and your flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked absolutely beautiful. I am so happy we could share the occasion with you! There's nowhere I would have rather been!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog - very similar lifestyle interests as mine... I just started blogging from Manhattan www.ladyhattan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! And I love your bouquet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete